Starting in the spring of 2016, we will host a variety of field trips for students and families to experience the best that the performing arts scene has to offer. Living and working in New York City puts us all in a unique position to witness, learn, and be inspired by world-renown artists, movements, and discussions.
Our goal at Lotus Creations Academy is not only to provide the opportunity for students around Brooklyn to perform, but also to enrich their lives with the knowledge that the arts is more than a passtime, it is a way of life that needs to be nurtured. With our field trip series, we hope to nurture a love of the performing arts for our students and their families as well. If you miss an opportunity to take part in a field trip, rest assured that there will be others!
How this works
- Our Lotus staff members will look for and secure performance tickets for free or at a discounted price. Once the field trip has been confirmed, we will announce the field trip to our students and their families.
- After the field trip has been announced, there will be a registration period for the trip. In this registration period, interested parties will let us know that they wish to attend and if they wish to invite others to join (i.e. family members of students).
- Once the registration period is over, there will be a specified amount of time to claim or purchase limited field trip tickets. Once the deadline has passed or tickets/spots are sold out, tickets sales will be closed for good. All ticket sales are final. If you realize that you cannot go to the field trip after purchasing tickets, please contact Jo immediately.
- On the day of the event, you will meet up with Jo at the performance venue at a specified time to claim your tickets. If tickets were purchased for an attendee on behalf of another person, please use the name of the person who purchased the tickets when claiming said tickets.
- Enjoy the performance and look forward to the next field trip!
Upcoming Field Trips
All of our field trips are optional and are open to family members in addition to students. All ticket sales are final.